Saturday, December 6, 2014

Promo Time! James Franco Nicki Minaj

Let me start off by saying that Cecily Strong and James Franco look adorable together and they have a great chemistry together during this promo. This will be James Franco's third time hosting and I have to say, it's great watching him on the show because he's a very creative person as is the cast, so you know it will be an interesting and funny show. I also want to mention on a non related promo topic that it is great to see Cecily back out from behind the Update desk(even though I loved her there) she is amazingly funny in sketches! If you want to watch the promos, here's the link:
Although I never mention the host/musical guest promo, I HAVE to this time as the Besties promo with James and Nicki Minaj cracks me up so much and has inspired one of my favorite Vines of the year as well. You have to wonder how many times they practiced that handshake before they got it right.  Both links are below.
James and Nicki promo:
Besties Vine:

No comments:

Post a Comment