Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New York!!!

Hi Everyone! I hope you all are doing great!  I've been pretty busy enjoying family time and pumping out things for work. I just wanted to share a picture of some of the things I picked up in the 30 Rock Building in New York. The Late Night with Seth Meyers sweat shirt is so comfortable and both the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and the Saturday Night Live tees are trendy blanks that the prints are on(basically, not a generic tee). One thing to mention as well, if you check out NBC's online SNL shop there's so many choices different products available. In the New York store though there's mostly logo apparel as well as mugs(so if you are wanting something like a plush, journal, or bar ware-you need to go through the website). 
One thing to mention, I just wish that I had gotten the SNL logo ladies sweatshirt(maybe next time).

No comments:

Post a Comment