Saturday, November 22, 2014

In need of MacGruber level skills

If you've ever watched an episode of SNL and seen the audience, you can gather that the studio itself is rather small. Although they probably could've expanded the seating, some believe that tradition and superstition have stopped this from happening. So getting tickets to see the show live requires a miracle!
There's four ways to get coveted tickets to either the dress rehearsal or the live taping. In August of every year, you have the ability to send ONE email per household. This one email gives you the opportunity to acquire two tickets to one random show. The second is to wait in line(most of the time for days). This will get you a stand by ticket- so basically a maybe ticket. the third is to "know somebody". Fun fact I know lots of somebody's-just none of the correct ones. And lastly is to apply for the SNL MasterCard-obtain said card, and pray you win a drawing(the link is below for SNL MasterCard commercial).
So, since I was of age, I have applied every year and no luck yet, but I am hopeful my dream will eventually come true(you have to stay positive my peeps-it's the key to life). One more fun fact- I will be in NYC for the taping of Amy Adam's SNL episode in December, so if there's anybody that is somebody that would have two tickets to spare- I will dance an epic Charleston( that's a current dance move, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment