Friday, December 2, 2016

Kristin Wiig's 2nd time Hosting




It was gold- and much needed positivity! The surprise guests were numerous, the sketches were hilarious, and the biggest thing of all is some fantastic characters from Kristin Wiig's time on SNL were brought back!!! Pure joy, and brilliance! Here are some sketches that you have to see or maybe watch again:


So, Surprise Lady Sue!!!! Whenever I see that fantastic block patterned sweater, I know that it's about to get hilarious. This is a character to me(like Debbie Downer for instance) that I don't believe will ever get old. Take a look for yourself:
 
 
This is probably one of the craziest sketches I've ever seen! It was a combination of creepy/funny and I loved it and it's definitely a sketch that after you watch it once, you want to re-watch it just to take in the bananas of it all.
 

 
 
To sum up Kristin Wiig's 2nd time hosting, I'm ready for her to host again. You know when she is on, that the show is going to be ridiculously hilarious and upbeat-
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment